Dr. Wei Tang received his bachelor degree in Microelectronics from Peking University in 2006 and his Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering from Yale University in 2012. He joined the Klipsch School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at New Mexico State University in 2012 as an assistant professor.
- Low Power Analog/Mixed Signal/Digital/RF Integrated Circuits Design and Implementation
- Hardware Friendly Digital Signal Processing and Image Processing Algorithms
- Biomedical Sensors and Wearable Devices Circuits and System
Awards and Honors
- Faculty Early Career Award, National Science Foundation 2017
- Paul W. and Valerie Klipsch Distinguished Professorship, New Mexico State University 2017