|For use of retablo images in the University Art Gallery’s collection is subject to the following terms and conditions: |
1. The images and texts on the University Art Gallery website are protected by copyright https://uag.nmsu.edu/ .
2. The images are made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. Users may download these files, however they must cite the author and source of the materials as they would do for materials from any printed work. The citations should include this website. Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain strictly prohibited.
3. All materials on the University Art Gallery website are provided “AS IS.” The University Art Gallery assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the site or your downloading of any materials from the site.
4. University Art Gallery has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its web site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages. Your linking to any off-site pages is at your own risk.
5. University Art Gallery may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
Obtaining permission for other forms of publication:
Anyone wishing to use the materials from this site for purposes other than as authorized herein must obtain prior written approval. Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Art Gallery. A usage fee may be charged depending on the nature of the proposed use.The images must remain unaltered and all of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration and the citation should include this URL.
For use of images of text excerpts, contact
Marisa Sage, Director, University Art Gallery
Art Museum Coordinator, Jasmine Woodul
For reproduction quality photographs or scans of retablo images:
Contact the University Art Gallery : firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase the book:
Available in cloth & paper back at the University Art Gallery
Art and Faith in Mexico: The Nineteenth-Century Retablo Tradition
edited by Elizabeth Netto Calil Zarur and Charles Muir Lovell
Albuquerque: New Mexico, 2001