- Attend at least four meetings.
- General meetings are held every other Wednesday, at 6:00pm, in T&B 109.
- Complete two hours of IEEE community service activities or four hours of E-Council sponsored events. .
- Please visit the events page to view upcoming events and service opportunities.
- In the case if your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend sufficient meetings, but you have a national IEEE membership number and were able to complete the two hours of community service on behalf of IEEE or four hours of E-Council sponsored events, please contact our IEEE Secretary or President to ensure you are listed as an active member.
- Lots of opportunities for hands-on experience!
- Receive extra credit in your EE classes! (The classes willing to offer IEEE extra credit can be found in the Meeting Minutes).