Motivated graduate and undergraduate students should contact Dr. Dehghan-Niri. Please send your detailed CV and scan of your transcripts.
- 11/12/2021, Austin Rowan successfully defended his Master of Science Thesis “X-Ray Computed Tomography Analysis of Magnetically Oriented Short Steel Fibers and their Effect on Uniaxial Tensile Strength of Cement Mortar”
- 11/9/2021, Fernando Alvidrez successfully defended his Master of Science Thesis “INTEGRATING ELECTROMAGNETIC ACOUSTIC TRANSDUCERS IN A MODULAR ROBOTIC GRIPPER FOR INSPECTING TUBULAR COMPONENTS”
- 11/08/2021, Sina Zamen successfully defended his Ph.D. Thesis” Phase-space domain: a path to the next generation of nonlinear ultrasound testing”
- 10/17/2021 ASNT Annual Conference, Award Recognition
- 06/21/2021 Albuquerque Journal: https://www.abqjournal.com/2401361/briefcase-hires-applause-and-more.html
- 06/16/2021 News and Media Relations
- 06/12/2021 Las Cruces SunNews Front Page
- 04/20/2021: Dr. Dehghan Niri has received NSF CAREER award
- 11/08/2020, Las Cruces SunNews published an article about our group in NMSU:http://lascrucessunnews.nm.newsmemory.com/?publink=2e2b46b0d
- ASNT Award
- 02/19/2019: Dr. Dehghan-Niri is selected as recipient of the Outstanding NMSU Aggie Researcher award for 2018-19.
- 10/13/2018: Las Cruces SunNews published an article about our group in NMSU:
- 11/01/2017: Dr. Dehghan-Niri was received the 2017 American Society Nondestructive Testing (ASNT) Young NDT Professional award at their annual meeting in Nashville, Tennessee.