- Punith Reddy Surkanti, March, 2018, “Clockless Hysteretic Power Management Solutions for Improving Efficiency and Transient Response.” Current Position: Senior Design Engineer, Maxim Integrated, Chandler, Arizona.
- Anurag Veerabathini, March, 2018, “Analytical Modeling and Design of High Efficiency Fully-Integrated Switched-Capacitor DC-DC Converters and a High-Voltage Current Regulator.” Current Position: Analog and Power Management IC Designer, Maxim Integrated, Chandler, Arizona.
- Sri Harsh Pakala, March, 2017, “Frequency Control Techniques for Low-Cost Ripple-Based DC-DC Converters.” Current Position: Senior Analog/Power Management IC Design Engineer, NXP Semiconductors, Chandler, Arizona.
- Venkat Harish Nammi, November, 2016, “A Micro-Power Analog Front End Module for Wireless Sensing of Electric Organ Discharge (EOD) and the Application of Split-Transistor Compensation to a Low-Dropout Voltage Regulator (LDO).” Current Position: High Speed I/O Analog Circuit Designer, IBM, Austin, Texas.
- Annajirao Garimella, September, 2010, “On the Design of Analog, Mixed-Signal and Power Management Circuits for System-On-Chip Applications.” Current Position: Synopsis, Mountain View, California.
- Wudyalew T. Wondmagegn, August, 2007, “Electrical Transport and the Schottky Effect in Organic Nanoelectronic Materials and Devices.” Current Position: Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, The College of New Jersey, Ewing, New Jersey.
- Ivan Padilla, May, 2007, “Quiescent Current Control Circuit for Class AB Amplifiers.” Current Position: Associate Professor, Electronics, Systems and Informatics, ITESO, Tlaquepaque Jalisco, Mexico.
- Gerardo Gonzales, May, 1999, “Analog Building Blocks Using Multiple Input Floating Gate Devices for Implementing the Fast Wavelet Transform.” Current Position: Senior Component Design Engineer, Technology and Manufacturing Group, Intel, Chandler, Arizona.
Current Ph.D. Students
- Z M “Amil” Saifullah
- Sri Raga Sudha Garimella
- Lalitha Garimella