I am looking for self-motivated students who are interested in my research. Currently, my research interests mainly include but are not limited to: (1) hardware security and trustworthiness; (2) hardware and software co-design; (3) Embedded System security and cryptography protocols; (4) machine learning applications in security.
I am looking for self-motivated and hardworking PhD students. Full financial support will be provided (TA/RA). Students with solid background in one or more of the following aspects are particularly encouraged to apply:
(1) Hands-on experience in FPGAs (with VHDL/Verilog) or hardware-software codesign (on processor/FPGA SoC);
(2) Security and cryptography, design and implementation;
(3) Familiar with VLSI design/testing flow and tools;
(4) Solid background in operating systems, kernels and embedded systems;
(5) Artificially intelligence security (machine learning);
(6) Interested in doing research, self-motivated;
Programming skills: good at C, familiar with python or perl.
Recruited PhD students will work closely with Dr. Wenjie Che on research projects in the areas mentioned above. Interested students are welcome to send your CV and transcripts to Dr. Wenjie Che at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about my research, please refer to my recent publications.