Current Research Project
- National Science Foundation 2015573 (PI: Wei Tang) Hardware Friendly Machine Learning Integrated Circuits and System for Low Power Wearable Wireless Electrocardiogram Sensors. Total award amount: $399,999. Period: 2020-2023.
- National Science Foundation 1652944 (PI: Wei Tang) CAREER: Integrated Research and Education on Delta-Sigma based Low Power Digital Signal Processing Circuits for Intelligent Sensors. Total award amount: $500,000. Period: 2017-2022.
Previous Research Projects
- National Science Foundation 1408019 (PI: Wei Tang) Collaborative Research: CCSS: Low-Complexity Wireless Sensor Architectures Based on Asynchronous Processing. Total award amount: $205,101. Period: 2014-2017. [Project Link]
- National Science Foundation 1556290 (PI: Wei Tang) I-Corps: Low-Power Digital Circuits for Wearable Medical Device. Total award amount: $50,000. Period: 2015-2016.
- NMSU Interdisciplinary Research Grant (Co-Pi Wei Tang): Development and deployment of RFID-based systems to study display performance of hummingbirds in Costa Rica. Total award amount: $28,965, Wei Tang’s award amount: $12,631. Period: 2013-2014.